LaunchBox Community Forums

Custom PC Banners

Retro_Rage

Custom PC Banners

View File

Hey Guys! Been a long time "leacher" as I have been building my collection but figured since by collection is now filling up, Im going to start contributing to the community!

For my platform banners in my setup, I have been using the device logos with the white background that can be found everywhere (used on Wikipedia and come up first on google for nearly every system). The only things that are missing are the banners for the categories that I have that dont have actual devices, mostly the "PC" category. I created these to fill the gap and I think they fit in pretty good. Ill update the pack if I create some more. You can just see the screenshot for the included platforms.

I have also included the PSD if anyone wants to make there own, basically just change the system logo.

I hope someone can find them useful! I have many more things to come.