LaunchBox Community Forums

Configuring AutoHotKey

gingerdad

I have been searching thru this forum and I cannot figure out how to configure AutoHotKey.  I have created and inserted a script into one of my emulators, and it isn't working (no error - but no difference if the script is there or not there).  The question I have which I can't find.   Do I need to run AutoHotKey on Windows startup?  or configure it otherwise?   Or should this just be working and Launchbox/boxbox know how to launch it??

53 minutes ago, gingerdad said:

I have been searching thru this forum and I cannot figure out how to configure AutoHotKey.  I have created and inserted a script into one of my emulators, and it isn't working (no error - but no difference if the script is there or not there).  The question I have which I can't find.   Do I need to run AutoHotKey on Windows startup?  or configure it otherwise?   Or should this just be working and Launchbox/boxbox know how to launch it??

You do not need to run AHK on startup if you have the script in the correct place for your emulator and the script works LB should use it. Can you post a pic of where you have the script pasted in your Launchbox setup for this emulator.