LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox freeze right after I exit MAME emulator ( only mame ..not the other )... using any new version of bigbox ... until 7.8 wich is ok .. (i cant use younger )

jonathanmarcoux

each time i exit Mame 0.197 emulator when using bigbox the screen freeze on bigbox ... I always has to right click my mouse to realive bigbox ... after one rightclic everything comes back to normal .. and i can continu with joystick ( the problem is that i cannot stay away of my mouse ).

the only version i dont have the issue is 7.8 ... as soon as I update to a newer version the isssue beging....  

some help would be welcome...

using 

intel core i7 8700

16Go ram

rtx2080

2 hours ago, jonathanmarcoux said:

each time i exit Mame 0.197 emulator when using bigbox the screen freeze on bigbox ... I always has to right click my mouse to realive bigbox ... after one rightclic everything comes back to normal .. and i can continu with joystick ( the problem is that i cannot stay away of my mouse ).

the only version i dont have the issue is 7.8 ... as soon as I update to a newer version the isssue beging....  

some help would be welcome...

using 

intel core i7 8700

16Go ram

rtx2080

Version 7.8 is from 2017. Between 7.8 and the current version there have been a lot of updates. One being Startups. If you are running a new version try go into your manage emulators and edit Mame. Turn off Startups and see if that helps.

We also would need more information to help troubleshoot. Does it does this in LaunchBox as well? Is Mame the only emulator that this happens with. How long has this been giving you issues?