LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with running Gaelco roms in Demul

Jayinem

When I load Gaelco roms in Demul it doesn't do anything no errors just sits there until I close Demul. It's as if I didn't load a rom at all but the options are great out to choose another rom which is the behavior of a loaded rom. I read somewhere that may be outdated that I need the old version of Demul0582 but it does the same thing. Tried both DX plugins no help. I got them to load before but I had to do a PC reset and start from scratch and I don't know what I did to get them to work. If I load them through Launchbox it just shows Demul with a gray screen. Again I get no errors either way launching through Launchbox or Demul itself. 

• 1 month later...

How did you resolve this? I can't get Gaelco games to work either? One that I'm interested in, Radikal Bikers, doesn't even appear in the list. I tried to open it (or any of the Gaelco games) by clicking on my Rom file, but that doesn't work either.

I'm also having issues with "King of Route 66" in Naomi 2 under Demul. Did you manage to get that one working?