LaunchBox Community Forums

CleanNostalgia: my Big Box configuration

Thanks to the team behind Launchbox, Emumovies, some helpful posts on this forum, several subreddits and Youtube tutorials, I have managed to basically finish my Big Box configuration. I'm posting a video just to share and thank the community for their help (Most of the time, I just googled and found out that my question had already been answered at some point, here or elsewhere).

This is a custom theme that uses the 16:9 Nostalgia videos for the platforms and playlists. For the game details screen, I have used assets from the CleanBG theme. I changed the font by messing around in the xml files. It's basic and clean, without too much stuff going on. It provides plenty of information though. I really love that it is somewhat 'historically correct' and shows the systems and games in the proper context. Well, except for some custom box art that didn't exist at the time.

Since uploading this video, I have added separate Satellaview and Famicom Disk System categories, and added some more games.

Anyway, thank you for being a great community!

• Like 3