LaunchBox Community Forums

worked perfectly fine a few hours ago

putnamto

i was playing some clone hero earlier today just fine, powered the machine off, came back and powered it back on, went to the restroom while i waited for it to start and the thing is a mess now.

sound stutters, videos dont load, input is extremely laggy and my monitor keeps blacking out then coming right back on(almost like its changing resolution, but its not)

any idea what the deal is? i noticed that i hadnt turned my speaker on and windows had defaulted to trying to use the lcd board as a speaker, could that have been it?

EDIT: i closed BB and checked for any extra process's running in the background and their is nothing that isnt always running(windows defender, steam, epic) i switched the audio to my speaker and disabled all other audio devices, restarted BB and the stuttering starts right as the BB logo shows up

Edited by putnamto
reason