LaunchBox Community Forums

$Looking for Plug-in Developers$

Mr.Laor

Hello Folks,

Seeking an interested plug-in developer to help create a custom plug-in.

PLEASE NOTE - THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFICIAL LAUNCHBOX SITE, PROGRAM,  DEVELOPERS, JASON, OR MODERATORS. This is completely independent and at my own risk and interest (but I did check if it was okay to post this).

I'm interested in Custom Badge Support - Theoretically, it would allow users to designate a tag(?) already in the database (for example: genre / language / custom field/value / multi-disc) and assign a custom image as the badge.

So, let's say I wanted all the games I have tagged with the custom field "rank"  and the value "gold" to have a nice little golden trophy png (that I can find online) as a badge, it would allow me to do so.

I would love to make a  $ donation $ for the work. I am willing to pay in advance. Most importantly, I'm not looking to create drama on this site. If I donate, and it doesn't get built or built the way I hoped - well - live and learn.

I'm by no means rich - I'm a New York Public School teacher stuck at home with my family during this pandemic (not to mention the racial crisis we are experiencing), but this plug-in would be worth donating for in my opinion.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping me fund this plug-in - message me directly.

If you are a developer, please message me directly.

Hopefully, if this is successful, we can have a few more funded projects. AGAIN - NOTHING TO DO WITH OFFICIAL SUPPORT FROM THE SITE. This is a great community and the last thing we need is more "drama" (at least more than the usual).

Edit_ added $$$ for cha-ching

Edited by Mr.Laor