LaunchBox Community Forums

Regressions after a long time update

Imgema

I had version 8.3 until now and decided to upgrade. There are a couple of things i noticed that makes the program less useful for me.

The scroll bar for the game list doesn't make the list scroll. There is no scrolling. You just "teleport" where you leave the scroll bar. That's not a very good thing because you don't have a reference of where you going. You can only scroll with the mouse wheel but that's way too slow. Is there a way to use the scroll bar to scroll? You can scroll the systems list, why not the games list?

I also use the "scan for removed roms" quite often because i do many changes in my rom lists. However in the newest version this is much slower compared to 8.3. In the old version it could scan all systems in less than 30 seconds. Now it takes about 3 or 4 minutes for the same roms? I wonder why it's so slow now?

The overall navigation is faster/snappier now which is nice.

Edited by Imgema