LaunchBox Community Forums

Help With Bezel Project and Retroarch

arcadeknight

Hey,

So I'm trying to set up the Bezel Project in Retroarch on my PC. I just downloaded the Bezel Project, and after installing the bezel downloader utility, it gave me this prompt:

"Before downloading or using any of the choices in the Utility menu, make sure you set the directory path(s) and bezel style type under Preferences."

I understand what the bezel style type is, but as for the directory path(s), I need some help. What is the directory path suppose to be, or does it matter? For example, should it be in the layouts or overlays directories of the Retroarch parent directory? Or the config subdirectory? I read the help option in the Utility Menu for the Bezel Project, but it didn't say anything about which directory path I should be using.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

3 hours ago, arcadeknight said:

Hey,

So I'm trying to set up the Bezel Project in Retroarch on my PC. I just downloaded the Bezel Project, and after installing the bezel downloader utility, it gave me this prompt:

"Before downloading or using any of the choices in the Utility menu, make sure you set the directory path(s) and bezel style type under Preferences."

I understand what the bezel style type is, but as for the directory path(s), I need some help. What is the directory path suppose to be, or does it matter? For example, should it be in the layouts or overlays directories of the Retroarch parent directory? Or the config subdirectory? I read the help option in the Utility Menu for the Bezel Project, but it didn't say anything about which directory path I should be using.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Each directory requestor that pops up when you are selecting a directory displays what you should select. Example for Retroarch below. You should always select the install/parent directory unless directed otherwise.

image.png.1b10ab67243a50959ef7fd5458f48b05.png