LaunchBox Community Forums

Adding rpcs3 games (PlayStation3) to LaunchBox?

dtox_ftw

So the game boots/plays fine directly through rpcs3, but I can't figure out which file to select for LaunchBox.  Even when browsing through rpsc3, I just selected the folder and it knew what to do next.  So that didn't help me narrow it down. Anyone know the file/file extension I should be hunting for? Thanks

EDIT: Also, I tried the EBOOT and that didn't work. 

Edited by dtox_ftw
edit

16 hours ago, SteveT79 said:

Do you have rpcs3 set up to your roms directory?  It's always been eboot.bin for me in either dev_hdd0 if it's a PSN game or if it's an iso extract it's usually under USRDIR. 

So I manage to get games in LaunchBox via the EBOOT. But they have some strange title/image.  But they launch.  BUT once I try to change the details and images... the games delete themselves from Launchbox and will NOT be able to be re-imported again... 

3 hours ago, SteveT79 said:

I have not had that problem before, the luancher is the path to eboot.bin, then metadata you change eboot to the name of the game, then images.

I have over a dozen PS3 games in my Launchbox collection and this is the solution. Works every time.