LaunchBox Community Forums

Cleanup Issue

The Papaw

9 minutes ago, Pixel said:

The cleanup tool is not working correctly, I think. Actually, I used this tool today, and some games were cleaned completely. Now there are no images at all. Just wanted to report. 

I have a large collection, started it @6am this morning, current progress is about 1/3. I have learned from the past to ALWAYS make a copy of my media before running it. I sure hope that it doesn't give me the same error even if I select "Delete" this time. It's bad enough that LB is stuck on the screen for 14 hours (since you can't minimize it while cleaning). Sure hate it to be for nothing AGAIN!

Edited by Wanderer189

3 minutes ago, Pixel said:

It's much better to do each platform seperately in such case. Say, one platform per day. 

When I select a platform, then highlight the games in that platform, it still does the entire setup for me. Am I missing something, somewhere. I would love to be able to do 1 platform at a time.