LaunchBox Community Forums

Enable import of games in GOG synced through integrations.

e2zippo

Hey! So I just saw a post on Reddit that a lot of users are seeing high cpu usage when Epic Launcher is running.

GOG has integrations with almost all major launchers / platforms so that you can launch the games from GOG instead of let's say Epic Games Launcher. There's also an option in GOG to close the launcher after closing the game.

I've enabled the integrations with Steam, Epic Games, Origins and Uplay, and I then tried to import all GOG games, but LB only picks the GOG games, none of the "integrations games".

GOG is a pretty good Launcher and doesn't consume a lot of CPU usage so it would be awesome to be able to launch all the games through GOG.

Would it be possible to import every game through GOG when importing in LB, so that when I launch them in LB it launches through GOG?