LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox Button Mapping w/ 2 Encoders

Drakkorcia

I have a 22 button control panel with 4 admin buttons using two zero delay for Player 1 and Player 2. Because the zero delays have 12 inputs each, I had to split the admin buttons between the two. When remapping the controls, Bigbox only recognizes buttons wired to the Player 1 encoder. Is there any way to be able to map buttons wired to the Player 2 encoder as well? I understand at some point getting an I-Pac 2 that supports more inputs with only one encoder might be in my future, but if I can avoid it that would be ideal. I have this problem in other areas as well, like when I wanted to use some of the buttons on the Player 2 side for Pinball Arcade. It would be nice to be able to map any button on the control panel regardless if those buttons are split over multiple encoders.