LaunchBox Community Forums

Razer Wolverine Ultimate Mapping Problems

KingSlayer937

Hello all, was wondering if anybody else is using a Razer Wolverine Ultimate XBox One Controller? I was hoping that the M1-M6 buttons would be mappable but alas they just simply "remap" buttons that are already on the controller. I for one dont understand the purpose of having doubles of the same button....however i can see how it would benefit some pro streamer or something. I was wondering if i can use them as individual buttons or....is that not possible? I wanted to map M1 to pause menu, and M2 take screenshots. I did some research but didnt get much info aside from reading that the M buttons are only able to map buttons already on the controller. I then attempted to map screenshot button to the Guide button, but its not registering the button anymore? I could have sworn that i used button 12 (Guide) as my screenshot before on the normal xbone one controller. Kinda stumped....anybody else have any luck with this controller?

https://www.razer.com/console-controllers/razer-wolverine-ultimate/RZ06-02250100-R3U1