LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox images shrank

starfiretbt

I recently bought a new computer and moved Launchbox to that new computer but the images in the game media seem to have shrunk.

1. Is there a way to unshrink them without losing the quality of the image like when you blow up a 100 x 150 to 1000 x 1500?

2. If I download metadata and media for all my games will it replace the images with newer, larger images? If so then all I have to worry about are the freeware windows games which I had to take screenshots of to add to my collection since they are freeware and not known enough to have images in whatever website Launchbox looks fore pictures at.

EDIT: I tried removing images and re-downloading media but those images are also of a small resolution. Is there some kind of setting for pictures that makes them small? It would be nice to have larger, more higher quality images for my games.

Edited by starfiretbt
tried something, didn't work.