LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox not triggering attract mode to LEDblinky.

deezdrama

Ive been trying to figure this out for days. Im in process of getting email address from Arzoo of LEDblinky to send him my debug file but he suggessted I ask here as well.

Anyway, Spent several weeks overhauling my 4p arcade cab, new PC, new wiring, rgb buttons, and 2x pacLED64's. Everything is setup and running good except a couple issues.

I generated my input map in ledblinky, and my layout, I spent a whole day making custom led button animations for bigbox, and sofar my animations for launching BB, active in BB, exiting, and active in game animations are working fine but I cant get Bigbox to trigger my attract mode animation, Even if I hit the shortcut key to trigger attract mode its not sending that trigger to ledblinky.

Also assumed that "FE list change" animation would trigger anytime Im navigating the systems and categories but its only triggering from backing out of a games info.

I just updated bigbox to newest release as well....still have these issues.

Any ideas?

Thanks!