LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box - Flip Box not working / Themes pulling wrong images

TonyBlue87

I cannot get the Flip Box option to work in Big Box. I'm using the RetroFresh theme, but it doesn't matter which theme I pick; the option seemingly does nothing. I can flip the box art with no problem in Launchbox, so I'm guessing something isn't linking correctly in the Big Box setup.

Additionally, all the other themes suddenly started displaying the clear logos instead of the boxes for all games in all views. I don't think I changed any options to cause it, but I definitely can't figure out how to get it back. I'm adding it to this post in case it's related somehow to the Flip Box issue.

I'm not a coder, but I could probably follow along to directions if someone has a fix for this. It's not a major issue, of course, and I'm happy to have the rest of my setup completed, but if I can get this figured out the whole thing would be perfect. Any help beyond trying to reinstall all of Launchbox would be appreciated.

retro box.png

default box.png

Edited by TonyBlue87

A new wrinkle: I reapplied the Default theme, just to experiment. It still showed clear logos instead of box art, but I had the Flip Box option available. When I clicked it, the logo cycled through other versions of the clear logo (I have images from both LB and EmuMovies; I remove dupes as I find them). So the Default theme definitely has a working Flip Box function, but it's pulling logos instead of box art. Any tips on how to fix any of this would be a massive help.