LaunchBox Community Forums

Is it possible to exit current emulator and be sent directly to game selection screen?

rafster

Hi guys, when exiting the current running emualtor I'm returned to the menu screen of the game title I've just played.  Is there a setting I can choose to change this behaviour so that I'm returned to the game selection screen instead?  Thanks in advance if somebody can provide me the answer to this!

Thanks for the quick reply.  OK, good to know, appreciate that.  I like the game details screen when entering a game so I guess I'll keep it showing.

My thought is that if you exit a game then you're most likely either wanting to play another game or wanting to exit BB.  It doesn't seem very logical to me to put you back in the game details of the game you just played.  Just my 2 cents. 

Edited by rafster
Misspelling.