LaunchBox Community Forums

Servo Stick help

rmetzger

I have my control panel completed and installed all my buttons and sticks.  One reason I got the servosticks was I knew that they could be made to automatically switch from 4 to 8 way mode when going into a game.   I am wondering what is the best way to do this?  I know you can do it with ledblinky but it appears you have to pay $25.00 for that option.  I don't mind paying for things, but I do not have any buttons that are lit so I would be paying 25 to automatically move the sticks.  Seems high to me, but if it's the only/best option I guess I will do it.  I did not know it would cost anything as I have watched many videos about using ledblinky to do this and none of them said anything about needing to pay for it.  Just extra money I would have to pay that I didn't know I would have to.  Are there any other options that are easy to use or is ledblinky the easiest to use?