LaunchBox Community Forums

All kinds of help!

crawfishboilking

I am sorry but I purchased a pedestal 4 player arcade system from a company that it appears didnt know what they were doing to say the least and now I am stuck and they will not help (they dont know how).

1. In bigbox I cannot get to the options menu. I can get to the menu that has "back, about.... and also the game titles menus, but no options menu like i see in youtube videos. In youtube there is a line that just flat says options under the menu.

2. I cannot exit bigbox no matter what key on keyboard or on pedestal i push or combo there of? How do i exit back to pc or launchbox?

3. My left click on my mouse runs everything in launchbox as it should, but when i go in bigbox that button is dead and now it is an arbitrary button on the 3rd controller that allows me to select games. how can I put it to the left mouse click?

So frustrated!

thank you all in advance for your help i am literally lost and clueless. that is why i paid someone to do it that i guess was just as clueless.