LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't launch Origin Games

CasualTerror

I've had this issue for a little while now. Whenever I launch a game installed on Origin from LB an Origin box pops up asking to active unknown product. If I launch through Origin or a desktop shortcut it's fine. I've tried to use the shortcut as the application path in LB but that doesn't work either. This is multiple games but not all, for some reason Titanfall 2 works. No idea why's it's different.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also have the same issue, after playing around for a bit for me at least it seems games from the EA Play / EA Play Pro subscription has the issue and can't run from LB and games that i have purchased seem to run from LB perfectly fine.

Not sure why it's differnt for the two but I guess they are handled differently.

Just hope LB can add this feature in the future as most of my origin games are through EA Play Pro now.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...