LaunchBox Community Forums

LEDblinky and LB

d8thstar

i'm sure this is more of an LEDblinky issue but thought I'd ask here since LB devs seem to think of everything and maybe there is a work around within LB?

i can't seem to get proper button lights to light up when starting a game that has a launcher.

within lb, if i highlight l;ets say a "Pop Cap" game, LED blinky lights up the buttons i set up for the default of that "emul;ator" in LEDblinky.

but since the game isn't actually a rom of Pop Cap, when I start a game, that games specific exe launches and LEDblinky lights go off.

another example of this is teknoparrot games where a launcher (game loader all rh) is interjected into the mix.  the game buttons lioght up within LB but once the game starts, no lights.

might there be any options that i can set in LB that would fix this?  is this strictly an ledblinky issue?

thanks!

The reason is that LED Blinky gets a GameQuit from LB since the launcher closes and this is what LB launched.  So in LEDBlinky, using the Controls Editor, edit the Emulator and select the "Ignore GameQuit Commands" option. This will keep the game buttons on in the game that the launcher launched.