LaunchBox Community Forums

Duplicate Additional Apps (rom versions) games bug in Launchbox is messing up my Game Boy collection. I'm trying to import Euro, USA, Japanese versions as one merged game....any way to scan and remove all the extra Additional Apps it spawns?

cleverest

It's merging the files fine into one game in Launchbox, and prioritizing the US release, which is great, but then when I right-click many of my Game Boy games I get a TON of repeated/duplicated  "Duplicate Apps" in the right-click menu...

HOW CAN I CLEAN THIS UP EASIEST? I obviously only want one option for each. There is physically only the x1 euro and x1 Japanese rom in the folder, as per this example, so I have no idea why it's creating so many duplicate entries...and it's going it for MANY games...
image.thumb.png.f84887721300ded2f16c1bf3867290f2.pngimage.thumb.png.8d258b2db5a426353aa52a472dddea9f.png

Thanks for any help....