LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox window very small when streaming via Nvidia GameStream

Daniel15

I'm encountering a very strange issue when streaming from my PC to my Nvidia Shield using Nvidia GameStream. The issue is that the BigBox window appears very tiny in the top left of the screen.

I've got an ultra widescreen monitor with 5120x2160 resolution, but I set it to 1920x1080 when streaming, which has worked in the past.

Here's a video showing what's happening (sorry for the video quality; I was holding my phone to record as well as an Xbox controller to control Launchbox):

All the emulators are fine (tested with Dolphin and MAME in the video); it's just BigBox that appears small. I've tried closing and relaunching it. On the Shield, I've tried both the regular Nvidia Games app as well as the Moonlight app on my Shield (I generally have better luck with the Moonlight app). I'm not sure what else to try.

I'm on Launchbox 11.14 with a Ryzen 9 5900x + a GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Any ideas?

Edit: To be clear, I'm blaming Nvidia for this problem. However, it only seems to happen with BigBox.

Edited by Daniel15