LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox v11.17 - infinite scrolling of GUI items

ksherfinski

I'm running BB 11.17 on Windows 10, via an arcade cab setup.  I have typical arcade controllers setup: trackball, spinner, multiple analog sticks, keyboard controller, lightgun, etc.  Specifically i'm using:

1 Ultimarc Ultimate I/O where my spinner (SpinTrak) and trackball (Utrack) are connected to the kb interface board.

2 UltraStiks connected to PC usb ports

1 Sinden Lightgun 

When I enable controllers in BB, the menu starts to automatically scroll.  The only way to stop the scrolling is to press the ESC key.  However, any arrow key or controller movement starts the infinite scrolling again.

This doesn't happen on LB (same machine), or any other apps on the same PC (controllers enabled in LB as well)

I've been running LB/BB since about version 8 and have not seen this issue in the past.

None of my analog controls (spinner, trackball, 2 joysticks) are "stuck", since there is no drift detected with any other applications or when i'm at the Windows desktop.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and if there's a workaround?