LaunchBox Community Forums

Injecting U360 configurations into game configurations

ksherfinski

Are there any plans to include an interface that would allow you to add a U360 (UltraStik 360 allows on the fly configuration) configuration into a game configuration...similar to the way you can add RetroArch core parameters?

Has anyone come up with a more elegant solution than calling a batch file with the needed emulator and U360 commands/params?

2 hours ago, ksherfinski said:

Are there any plans to include an interface that would allow you to add a U360 (UltraStik 360 allows on the fly configuration) configuration into a game configuration...similar to the way you can add RetroArch core parameters?

Has anyone come up with a more elegant solution than calling a batch file with the needed emulator and U360 commands/params?

Have you looked into LedBlinky? LaunchBox does have support for LEDBlinky which has the ability to send ultrastik maps to the U360s. They even have a "No Led" so you can use the program even if you do not have led buttons or lights on your cabinet so therefore you could just use LedBlinky just for sending maps. I have U360s myself and would love to see some integration with LaunchBox via a plugin but in the meantime using LedBlinky works as well for me. If Jason has enough interest I am sure he would consider adding it in. There is also a request on bitbucket as well to add a Ultrastik plugin so feel free to upvote it and add your comments.

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/2381/ultramap-plugin