LaunchBox Community Forums

Run game screen

Ally68

I did not want box art  on games just background but if I just delete them they repopulate so I made a transient png with each game name and but it in box art menu.  Worked great but on the load screen it shows boxart as white box?  Any help would be appreciated.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:06 PM, Ally68 said:

I did not want box art  on games just background but if I just delete them they repopulate so I made a transient png with each game name and but it in box art menu.  Worked great but on the load screen it shows boxart as white box?  Any help would be appreciated.

You should be able to just delete them and then turn off the option to download missing images automatically in the background (under Options). The white box is there because it's the border for the image, but it shouldn't show up unless there's an image to show, so if you properly delete them and then turn off that option, you should be good to go.