LaunchBox Community Forums

Image correction request - Moonsweeper (Colecovision)

midas

Hi there. Long time user, first time poster. :)

I'm incredibly thankful for the outstanding community that has submitted all the wonderful images, artwork, screenshots, boxes, etc to make our Launchbox libraries look fantastic!

While rebuilding my setup I've noticed that the 3D box art for the Colecovision version of Moonsweeper is incorrectly spelled "Moonswepper." My Photoshop skills are pretty rudimentary, so I was wondering how to go about requesting an update/corrected image for this? It's obviously a minor thing but I thought I'd ask about it. I see this is the same art that's at EmuMovies so I'm unsure of the source (or where to ask a question like this). Thanks again!

spacer.png

Edited by midas

On 11/25/2021 at 10:13 PM, midas said:

Hi there. Long time user, first time poster. :)

I'm incredibly thankful for the outstanding community that has submitted all the wonderful images, artwork, screenshots, boxes, etc to make our Launchbox libraries look fantastic!

While rebuilding my setup I've noticed that the 3D box art for the Colecovision version of Moonsweeper is incorrectly spelled "Moonswepper." My Photoshop skills are pretty rudimentary, so I was wondering how to go about requesting an update/corrected image for this? It's obviously a minor thing but I thought I'd ask about it. I see this is the same art that's at EmuMovies so I'm unsure of the source (or where to ask a question like this). Thanks again!

spacer.png

The LB database is user updated with media so anyone has ability to submit modifications and updates to LB database if there is an error.   The EmuMovies version is this one below and not misspelled but at different angle than the other:

1072922482_Box-3D.thumb.png.4ea242d96695e1e56611b0b69998e266.png

I submitted this one to DB to fix the one that had issues (takes ~24 hours to show up in system assuming approved).  For EmuMovies media pulled from their site during scrape, if an issue have to bring up to the EmuMovies mods at their website.