LaunchBox Community Forums

[request] add re-scrape rom option on the menu over a selected game

rubenjavier

Hello @Jason Carr, I recently purchased the android forever license

would it be possible to add an option on the specific rom menu to rescrape its data?

I've re-scraped the same romset numerous times and every time it gives me different banners and boxes for some of the roms, sometimes japanese and other european, even in spanish. Im using the No-Intro roset that add at the end the country [for example "Adventure Island (USA).zip" ], this is happening in various romsets like GB GBA, NES.

Another request, in case its possible, to add a "Force X region", besides the priority region, Im used to use Skrapper and its more consistent in this when you want a region.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards and keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...

@rubenjavier Sorry for the way late response. I've noted the request. The code is supposed to pull only the relevant images for the region of the game, but it will use the foreign images if the ROM is marked as from that region. I may need to revisit some of that code though, because I believe I've heard this issue elsewhere recently as well.