LaunchBox Community Forums

Highscore discussion on the forum?

yourmovecr33p

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, curious also.  It is a very very very mysterious aspect that highscore subject is not talk that much also.

For me, wont say name but some great new front-end tool leverage absolutely the community aspect of it, including the ability to put your score ... We all love to see and try beat some other...even at 50 :)

So, launchbox have that tools, but they do not improve it.  I go last night into Gauntlet game to see the highscore, i was so surprise my name still top 3 in high score.  Cause I'm really not that good.  The only reason I can see, well, it is because people dont use that much.  Dot!

What about you ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2021 at 2:30 PM, patrickfx said:

Hello, curious also.  It is a very very very mysterious aspect that highscore subject is not talk that much also.

For me, wont say name but some great new front-end tool leverage absolutely the community aspect of it, including the ability to put your score ... We all love to see and try beat some other...even at 50 :)

So, launchbox have that tools, but they do not improve it.  I go last night into Gauntlet game to see the highscore, i was so surprise my name still top 3 in high score.  Cause I'm really not that good.  The only reason I can see, well, it is because people dont use that much.  Dot!

What about you ?

Can I ask you if high scores work properly, I set a asteroids high score and it never went on the high score table, nothing does, am I doing something wrong? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 9:19 AM, Scorchio said:

Can I ask you if high scores work properly, I set a asteroids high score and it never went on the high score table, nothing does, am I doing something wrong? Thanks

in options > integrations > MAME there is a check box that says "Upload your MAME highscores to the Launchbox Games Database etc..." you want to make sure that is checked, it is off by default.