LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended PC / Recommended Computer

Zoidberg

I am looking on www.ibuypower.com at computers and I wanted to buy a dedicated one for this. I want to be able to run all the games as smooth as possible. My computer struggles when it comes to some gamecube games and it stutters in emulating them and I'm wondering if the ps2 and gamecube and even ps3 emulation is at the point where I can set it all up on a computer and which one is preferred?  Would like to stay under $1000 if possible. I'm assuming I can get USB hubs for all the controllers to connect and stuff and I'd also like a separate recommendation on a screen. It would be put in my gaming room. I use my computer in a separate room.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

update.

new video card i got: ASUS Phoenix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 12GB GDDR6, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Axial-tech Fan Design, Protective Backplate, Dual Ball Fan Bearings, Auto-Extreme) PH-RTX3060-12G-V2

new motherboard with video card: ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-Plus WiFi 6, LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 3 x M.2/NVMe SSD, 14+2 Power Stages, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Front Panel Type-C, 2.5Gb LAN, Thunderbolt 4 Support, Aura RGB Lighting)

was a bundle on newegg.

Edited by Zoidberg