LaunchBox Community Forums

Thrustmaster wheel and mouse conflict

1015eclipse

Thrustmaster T-300 RS pack with wheel and pedals (model T3PA), specifically the brake pedal conflicts with the mouse and trackball in Launchbox and only Launchbox.  The mouse gets pushed to the bottom of the screen making the mouse or trackball useless in the Launchbox UI.  When in games, Windows 10 or Mame there is not conflict.  Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 12:37 AM, 1015eclipse said:

Thrustmaster T-300 RS pack with wheel and pedals (model T3PA), specifically the brake pedal conflicts with the mouse and trackball in Launchbox and only Launchbox.  The mouse gets pushed to the bottom of the screen making the mouse or trackball useless in the Launchbox UI.  When in games, Windows 10 or Mame there is not conflict.  Any suggestions?

I currently have the same issue using my Logitech G923. I believe the issue is the peddles are mapped as a joystick within Launchbox which is connected to the mouse. I found that if you push the gas peddle the mouse will rise. If you hold the peddle in the middle it will allow you to move the mouse with the pad and select menus and games. This of course is not a fix, just an annoying work around. Clearing the Joystick up/down values will stop the peddle from overriding the mouse, the joystick left/right options are controlled by the wheel. At least this is how it was for me. 

Edited by cewing

• 3 months later...