LaunchBox Community Forums

Rocketlauncher and launchbox compability

Mar10

Hi

I have been using Launchbox for two years with an eternal license purchased, but when the update came out that allowed to install all the mamew roms I began to have problems

When I load the roms in Rocketlauncher it does it perfectly with its bezels, etc but when I launch them with Launchbox it gives me the following error.

"there was an error waiting for the window "ahk_class MAME" Please check you have the correct version emulator installed for this module, followed any notes in the module, and have thid emulator working outside your frontend first. Also turn off Fade to see if you are hiding any problem"

I have configured en Launchbox to Rocketlauncher as an emulator.

Something that I did not know because if it were a problem with the module directly rocketlauncher would not load it.

For more information the roms are in 7zip format and I have put in the rocketlauncher the 7zip in false.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is true.
But I think the problem must be in launchbox because if I launch the game from Rocketlauncher it launches correctly with bezels and all.
But, however, when I launch it from Launchbox is when it gives that error message.

Please help me because the problem continue.

Thanks all