LaunchBox Community Forums

PS now And Xbox Game Pass

shadowfire36

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it would be an awesome addition.
I assume more than "Game Pass", we are specifically talking about the xCloud portion of it; the cloud streaming?

Personally, I have MASSIVE libraries on my PlayStation and Xbox, and I ended up creating PS4/5 and X1/XSX wheels with an entry that pulls up the Remote Play apps.
It's hardly an integration, but it 'helps' to centralize things.

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, SkyHighGam3r said:

I think it would be an awesome addition.
I assume more than "Game Pass", we are specifically talking about the xCloud portion of it; the cloud streaming?

Personally, I have MASSIVE libraries on my PlayStation and Xbox, and I ended up creating PS4/5 and X1/XSX wheels with an entry that pulls up the Remote Play apps.
It's hardly an integration, but it 'helps' to centralize things.

mind sharing?

• 9 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 10:12 AM, SkyHighGam3r said:

I can share, but I'm not sure what you are asking for exactly. Like, pictures or something?
I just created an "Xbox One" wheel in LB and added the windows shortcut to the wheel so it opens the Xbox App.

Could you maybe share the launch and exit script, please? Maybe the platform video and logos as well. Did you ever figure out how to launch into xCloud? thanks in advance.