LaunchBox Community Forums

Searched but such a specific issue no luck

thefritz11

Ok, let me explain my scenario/use case because this is a hard question to formulate. Thanks in advance.

Basically, I have Bigbox/Launchbox setup with playlists so most things are all in root directory. Ie. NES is in root on main page and then I have playlists under that favorites, all games, best of games. In launchbox all is well if I favorite a game it gets added to the favorites playlist and stays in the all games playlist as well. HOWEVER, in bigbox if I mark a game as favorite it adds it to favorites playlist but removes it from the all games section. I am thinking there is a checkbox somewhere i have to change but it happens on both launch/big box installs I have so I don't think it is an xml file issue. Any thoughts?

Sample

NES

> All Games 

> Favorites 

> Best of

Edited by thefritz11

OK I should delete my first post with tail between my legs but just in case me being an idiot helps anyone else in future I'll weigh in here. I had show favorites first selected (Options>Views in Bigbox) so of course the game I favorited would not show in alphabetical order in the all games list since I was quite literallying telling big box to put it first. Ooops! Carry on.