LaunchBox Community Forums

AHK Scripts location

jimbone007

I'm trying to set up ahk for teknoparrot roms and was wondering if there is any websites or threads on here that have the info per game needed to make the ahk for that game. for example I got hotd4 working and trying to use that ahk as a guide to lets go jungle sp but it wont work because I don't know what the -rom=**** name is or the --profile=**** name is. Is there any source of info on all those file names for all emulators and games so i can easily look them up for myself?

So I'm running into some issues. Luigi's mansion the emulator doesn't fit my screen. its a lot bigger than it should be. silent hill arcade is the same way and it won't load past the checklist/ gun calibration ( all I did was load the game). Lets go island and lets go jungle special  don't recognize my guns ( set up in demulshooter like hotd4 which runs almost perfect). hotd4 is close to perfect but the gun shaking feature doesn't work. Any fixes would be great. I used the same ahk for all and just input the correct info for it to work. all games set to dinput. generally I set them all up the same and don't get why they wont all work the same. Rambo and hotd4 are the only ones playable out of the above mentioned