LaunchBox Community Forums

Pinball FX3 - 1280x540 Resolution Marquee / Backglass images for use with 21:9 Marquee monitor

zeorangr

Pinball FX3 - 1280x540 Resolution Marquee / Backglass images for use with 21:9 Marquee monitor

View File

When I started my cabinet build project, I couldn't really find much in the way of correctly-sized marquee images for the 21:9 LG Ultrawide monitor I used as a marquee display... so I started with the the standard backglass images available for Pinball FX 3 and edited together my own, and wanted to share them with the community.  I realize this may be more of a niche use-case, but hopefully someone else out there finds these useful.

This package includes at least one .png marquee (or backglass) image for each Pinball FX 3 table - a few of them have alternate images as well.  I've tried to lay these out so that they are formatted with the Pinball FX 3 DMD overlay in mind, so it can be incorporated and used as part of the marquee / backglass image as well.