LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't get WHD to run.

MarkRMWalker

I decided the other day to start a brand new install of LB because i was having some minor glitches and annoyances with an older install. Unfortunately I can not get WHD files to run in my new install I just get a message saying "error parsing global configuration file line 28 'NoWriteInfo'." These files run fine in my old install.

I have copied all of the old system folder to the new LB\retroarch and am using PUAE. I updated the old build to LB 12.13 and the WHD files still run ok with that build in the older setup.

I am guessing there might be a config file that may have different settings, but cant find anything.

Any ideas?

Hello mate - I had the same problem today (although I hadn't previously had a working installation of PUAE...)

BUT i managed to fix it!

In the Launchbox\Emulators\Retroarch\System folder theres a file called WHDLoad.prefs

Line 28 funnily enough says NoWriteInfo 

just comment that line out with a ; and hey presto!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...