LaunchBox Community Forums

I don't want categories - I just want all my games up front, possible? (Big Box, Nesica 2020 theme)

MKUltra64

Hiya,

New user setting up Launchbox on my Vewlix cabinet and loving this Nesica theme: 

Only issue I have is I only have 2 kinds of games, Steam and MAME and so a silly top level selector for those 2 is wasted. Can I have all my MAME and Steam games just show?

Hm, that's close but still not quite right. I don't want any categories or submenus at all. I want just my games on the main page. MAME and Steam mixed together. I don't want to have to switch to some secondary menu to go from SF4 (Steam) to 3rd Strike (MAME)

EDIT: Unless I've done this wrong, when I do that and restart BB, I'm greeted by a singular category. E.g. Windows or Arcade, I just want all those games together.

Edited by MKUltra64

Setting Default Startup View to All Games means it shows all your games, regardless of category/platform. I just did it myself and its showing all my games from all platforms and categories.

image.thumb.png.2ae569d0db6c9b88280102299a934535.png

This is the only option you have to change to do so, on my end.

image.thumb.png.84bd5fd504f47305931087ad95554598.png

Then you choose View All Games from the BigBox main menu, and it should work.

Edited by Phox
  • Like 1