LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Preview Video Sound Keeps Playing In Background Even After Video No Longer Selected

Wonderboy

If I'm in Launchbox and I select a game and then hit info button, it brings up the side bar and automatically plays the preview video. Then I stop the video and it stops fine, no sound plays either. But then if I click on another tab/app on the Windows taskbar and then afterwards select the LaunchBox tab again, the sound for the previously selected game video is straight away playing in the background even though there is no game showing in the sidebar/info box.

Click away to another tab and it stops straight away and then click back again and it starts again straight away.

Anyone else get this? Is there a way to turn this off or is this a bug?

Turning off auto play videos seems to fix it but that's really annoying to have to press play on every preview video and it just seems like something is broken with the auto-play feature?

Edited by Wonderboy