LaunchBox Community Forums

Community contributor appreciation thread

viritys

I usually stop moderating after a quota of stupidity and trolling gets too much to handle for a single session. Today. all that is simply missing and instead there's a whole lot of quality contributions with quality reasoning.

I think I've recognized some individuals during today's run, so kudos to:

- The person who's saving space for all of us by lowering the file sizes without losing any quality by using lossless image compression

- The person who's fixated on fixing all afterburner entries on all platforms, the level of detail is just beautiful

- The person who's having a battle on redundant "Action" tags ie removing them from shooters, flight simulators etc

- The person who's fixing regions here and there. patiently explaining his rationale, example: "There are NO REGIONAL games on itch.io. itch.io is a worldwide service"  (The creative use of capslock tells me it's a single individual:)

So: thank you y'all!

• Like 1