LaunchBox Community Forums

Pink Paw Award (Windows Playlist)

Pink Paw Award (Windows Playlist)

View File

Hi all!
I was searching for some new playlists to create, today there are too many games, so I'd like to discover some little gems that I can miss.

I have found this one, by FitGirl. Yes, it is a little weird but he/she "handles" a lot of games, so, why dont try it?

In the playlist I have found 2 games that I liked a lot (Unpacking, I loved him, also my daughter) and I think that you can find some strange games here, that can be easily missed.

So, I have created a little intro video (just modified one found on youtube), a logo, and the xml. All the games are in our DB, 2 were missing but I have added them.

Tell me if there is a great game inside, so I can try it!
I hoped the Twelve was inside, I loved that game. But I am preparing my personal 100 top games and I have inserted it. I know that you all dont sleep tonight waiting for my top 100!! 🤣

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy it.

Love