LaunchBox Community Forums

Adding Android games to Launchbox Android?

MaxxFawver

I have an Android system (AYN Odin) and have installed Launchbox 1.6 on it. Is it possible to install my existing Android game apps into Launchbox? One place for all my games? Can't find anything on the internet. I don't need a setup video, as it's already all set up and running perfectly. Just want to add all my android games as it's own console. 

9 hours ago, MaxxFawver said:

I have an Android system (AYN Odin) and have installed Launchbox 1.6 on it. Is it possible to install my existing Android game apps into Launchbox? One place for all my games? Can't find anything on the internet. I don't need a setup video, as it's already all set up and running perfectly. Just want to add all my android games as it's own console. 

Check the Options section. You'll find:

• Parse/Add Android Games on Startup - This will make Android games automatically show up in their own Android section, as long as they are categorized as games by the app author
  • Include Non-Game Android Apps - This will add all Android apps to the Android section, which you can then pare down by deleting the apps you don't want to see.

19 minutes ago, MaxxFawver said:

Thank you. Once the games are in, do I need to leave that option on, or can I turn the feature off and all the games stay. along with the stuff I have deleted? 

You can play around with it. I believe you need to leave those options on, or else you are telling LaunchBox to not display Android apps.