LaunchBox Community Forums

Full MAME update import with Bezels: can i move the artwork folder?

legolas119

Hi,

i have just performed a full MAME import in LB as i changed my frontend from MAMEUI to Arcade64.  And i downloaded for the first time Bezels too with the automatic tool. I noticed that LB created a new MAME 0.249 folder into this path: D:\LaunchBox\Emulators\MAME 0.249  and saved bezels into this folder: D:\LaunchBox\Emulators\MAME 0.249\artwork

But my MAME folder is saved into this path: D:\EMULATORI\MAME so i would like to save bezels here: D:\EMULATORI\MAME\artwork    So,

1) can i moved belzels from D:\LaunchBox\Emulators\MAME 0.249\artwork to D:\EMULATORI\MAME\artwork ? And then can i delete the just created folder D:\LaunchBox\Emulators\MAME 0.249  ? I don't need it as i already have my installation MAME (Arcade64) folder here: D:\EMULATORI\MAME

2) This is my MAME installazion folder with its .exe file  (Arcade64.exe): 

mame1.png

but into my Emulators section i have the following 2 rows:

mame2.png

and i don't know how to fix this...

Can i delete Mame 0.249 row?

And i would like to modify the .exe file into the MAME row, adding Arcade64.exe file instead of mame.exe file, i changed it in this way:

mame3.png

Is this correct?

thanks!

Edited by legolas119