LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Wheel Order

Jim dePrado

Hello

I have a list of games for MAME that I have in a separate folder.  I have imported them into LaunchBox and have played almost all of them.  I made the list so it shows up on the Platform List.  When I load BigBox in a custom theme, the order that displays for the games isn't alphabetical.  The first have of the list has about half the games, but then it starts again with another A-Z listing of the remaining games.  I know there is a setting or something that I am missing.  It does it for All of MAME as well.  Is there a setting to put favorites towards the front of the list or something like that?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The view that I am looking with help for is a HoriztonalWheelGamesView.  The Wheel Type is Horizontal Images and the Image Type is Clear Logo.  I can provide any other piece of information needed.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim