LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring for User-Defined-Playlists

Zoratsu

So I made 2 Playlists called: Hacks and another one called MSU1

I'm trying to get the awesome Silver Ring Clear Logos I got from Viking's thread for both Playlists onto my wheels which displays Platforms...

Long story short I haven't had much luck 😢

I'm including a jpg so you guys can see clearly what I mean.

Remember, I'm doing display of the wheels by Platforms but the 2 in question are Playlists made by me.

Thanks in advance,

Zoratsu

Platforms wheels, the playlists, Hacks and MSU1, as platforms silver ring don't work.jpg

If i'm understanding right, I believe you will  need those playlists to be platforms instead.

I'm assuming to are placing those clear logos in Launchbox/Images/Playlists.... MSU1 or Hacks -> Clear Logos?

In my case, I use Categories so that is where I would put them, but I have a specific category made for Playlists. If you have everything under Platforms though, I believe you will need to move those Playlists to being Platforms and then put the clear logos in Launchbox/Images/Platforms... MSU1 or Hacks -> Clear Logos.

Might also just need to refresh the Image Cache in BigBox Options too if they are placed in the correct folder and the filenames match the playlist names.

Edited by CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

I was putting them where the silver ring thread suggested we put them, which we have to make the folders cause they don't exist there...

\LaunchBox\Themes\Unified Refried\Images\Platforms\Clear Logo

It was suggested to put them in with the specific theme we are using, in my case Unified Refried

but i just put them where you assumed i was putting them and now they work!!  :D

I thought Launchbox themes and BigBox themes were separate things but...

Platforms wheels, the playlists, Hacks and MSU1, as platforms silver ring now they work!.jpg

• Like 1