LaunchBox Community Forums

Duplicates when adding new games to existing Commodore 64 library

BigSnoots

First off I just want to say that I love Launchbox for Android as it's made life a lot simpler for emulating my favorite systems on my Nvidia Shield. It was an easy purchase!

The one issue I'm seeing though is duplicate entries when adding new games for Commodore 64. The process I used was to simply add the new games to the existing games folder in Launchbox and then add the directory again via Launchbox. I had 61 games when I added two more. That resulted in roughly 8 duplicates being created.

If there's a better way to add new games I'm all ears :) The workaround for now has been to remove all games and add everything as if it were a new setup.

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work!

gasmonso

• 2 weeks later...

Do you need to add the whole directory again or does adding just the 2 games not work? 

I'm doing it via LB itself via the export to Android method, and adding games so far didn't work, as the export alters the .xml file to just the stuff you wanted to add, so the only method is to export everything again. Don't know if this could be a similar issue?