LaunchBox Community Forums

Combining 2 Databases

HotMommasCowboy

If this has been asked already, I apologize because I wasn't able to find any info. If it has and you can point me in the right direction, that would be great. Is there an easy way to combine 2 separate hard drives into one LaunchBox system? I do a ton of travel and fell out of this for a few years and I'm now finally getting the opportunity to try and get this fully running, but I see I have 2 separate external drives with LaunchBox on them. A lot of the games are the same, but my second drive has some other gaming systems (and some games that work where the same games on my main drive I want to use has the same game but doesn't work). So I was hoping I could just go into LB and tell it to combine the 2 versus me taking the time to remember how to move everything individually.