LaunchBox Community Forums

How to show broken games?

azorean

17 minutes ago, moudrost said:

The badge will show if you have marked any games as broken.

image.thumb.png.76443412ef9dcf28517de6d16848fd0c.png

However I am pretty sure LaunchBox will not set those values for you and it is up to you to say what games are broken or not.

Ah ok I thought LaunchBox could mark any broken games. Doing it manually if you have a few dozen games is fine but the issue is when you have loads of games.. Thanks for the help!

2 hours ago, azorean said:

Ah ok I thought LaunchBox could mark any broken games. Doing it manually if you have a few dozen games is fine but the issue is when you have loads of games.. Thanks for the help!

you can "bulk edit" multiple games at once. select two or more games and then either right click on one of the selected games and then choose edit, or you can hit the edit hotkey which is Ctrl+E. then select the "Broken" field and then change the checkmark depending on whether you're marking them broken or not broken

also there is a way to hide or show games marked as broken. in LaunchBox go to the toolbar View > Hide Games > Marked Broken

this setting will toggle on/off when selected and it's hotkey is Ctrl+Alt+R

alternatively you can audit a platform or all your games and in this list that is generated it will tell you which games are marked as broken. from what I can tell this column doesn't appear if every game you selected for the audit is marked as not broken. so if you do not see it at all it implies all games for that audit are not broken