LaunchBox Community Forums

Citra with Launchbox startscript - Citra window is not selected upon start

urielsw86

I have a problem I can't solve. I found a nifty script in this sub to automatically send F11 for fullscreen in Citra. I put it as emulator start script.

When starting a game, citra opens, but the window is not active, so the script doesnt work.

Here is the script:

SetTitleMatchMode, 2
WinWaitActive, Citra
Send {f11}

$Esc::

{
Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

The emulator window is called "Citra Canary 2431 | *game title*", so I figured the WinWaitActive should work and make the window active, but it doesn´t.

Any ideas how that can be fixed? Any help is highly appreciated.

Full Screen should work without a script.

Start citra-qt.exe
On the toolbar, click View, and then check Fullscreen
Exit

Next time your launch a game (via LaunchBox and using citra.exe). it should start full screen.

Also, for your exit script, you should use:

$Esc::
{
   WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone who these steps didn't work for them I will tell you how I got it to run in full screen and exit with no scripts. 

For weeks I tried all the steps and scripts I could fine but nothing really work. No matter what would not keep the full screen setting and exit.

How I did get it to work was to uninstall Citra (I use revo uninstaller)and remove all files. Download a nighty build and extract that(not install) to Citra directory. Setup as portable(make user directory)in the Citra directory. Now the config file is located in the Citra\User\Config directory.

Run Citra. Go to configure. Under general uncheck confirm exit and check hide mouse when inactive. Under graphics set to what you machine can handle. Then under controls go to hotkeys. Under exit full screen change to alt/enter and under exit citra change to esc. Close configure. Under view check full screen then exit the citra with the esc key. Now launch in launchbox and you should be in full screen and to exit use the exit game hotkeys you have setup in launchbox this worked for me you milage may vary. 

• Like 1